Mailcoins.com offers the most competitive rates for your gold, silver, platinum, and numismatic coins! Please see below for rates of some of the most frequently purchased coins:
- Buying U.S. silver dimes, quarters, and half dollars minted 1964 or earlier for 25 – 27 times face value
- Buying U.S. silver dollars minted 1935 or earlier for 27 – 29 times face value
- Buying generic .999 fine gold, silver, and platinum coins, rounds, bars, and bullion for 90% or more of spot
- Buying U.S. minted silver and gold bullion coins for 95% or more of spot. Examples include American gold eagles, American gold buffaloes, and American silver eagles.
- Buying foreign sovereign (government) issued gold coins for 94% or more of spot. Examples include Canadian Maple Leafs, South African Kruggerands, Australian Kangaroos, Chinese Pandas, and Austrian Philharmonics.
- Buying U.S. or foreign government minted platinum coins, bars, and bullion for 92% or more of spot.
- Paying top dollar for partial or complete coin collections
The above list isn’t intended to be all-inclusive, so if you have any other coins not specifically listed, don’t hesitate to contact us at 404-236-9744 to discuss with one of our representatives.
Current Spot Prices
|24 hour price per ounce for Gold||24 hour price per ounce for Platinum||24 hour price per ounce for Silver|
|Charts are updated hourly. View more charts at Kitco.|
For more information, feel free to download a complementary copy of our Seller’s Guide. (PDF)